Bryan Marshall’s general civil trial practice concentrates in the areas of personal injury, wrongful death, labor & employment, products liability, construction, premises liability, business and consumer litigation.
Recognitions & Distinctions
- Best S.A. Lawyers 2020, Construction Litigation, San Antonio Scene, 2020
- Best S.A. Lawyers 2015, San Antonio Scene, 2015
- Best S.A. Lawyers 2014, San Antonio Scene, 2014
- Rising Star, San Antonio Scene, 2009
Memberships & Affiliations
- San Antonio Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas, Litigation Section
- Texas Association of Defense Counsel
- William S. Sessions American Inn of Court
- Federal Bar Association
- South Texas College of Law, J.D., December 2001
- University of Texas at San Antonio, BBA, Information Systems, 1998
- State Bar of Texas (2002)
- State Bar of Colorado (2011)
- United States District Court: Western, Eastern, Northern, and Southern Districts of Texas
Practice Areas and Casework
- Represented numerous businesses in breach of contract, breach of warranty, deceptive trade practices, fraud, and other business litigation claims.
- Prosecuted products liability case on behalf of construction company; settled case prior to trial on terms favorable to client.
- Obtained summary judgment on behalf of large petroleum refining company in lawsuit arising from construction work performed as part of a refinery renovation.
- Represented hospital bed manufacturer in wrongful death lawsuit; settled case prior to trial on terms favorable to client.
- Obtained summary judgment on behalf of landowner client in lawsuit arising from boundary dispute.
- Represented and obtained defense verdict on behalf of cemetery company in personal injury lawsuit.
- Represented and obtained summary judgment on behalf of construction company in wrongful death lawsuit.
- Successfully briefed and argued an appeal before the Texas Fourth Court of Appeals.
- Obtained summary judgment on behalf of insurance company client in a first-party bad-faith claim.
- “OSHA 101,” presented to The Hispanic Contractors Association de San Antonio, October 12, 2016
- “An Introduction to OSHA,” presented to The Bexar County Mentor/Protégé Program, May 10, 2016
- “Employment 101: What You Need To Know,” presented to Insource Insurance Agency, October 29, 2014
- “Employment Law: The Basics,” presented to Construction Financial Management Association, August 2014
- “Binding Arbitration and Class Action Waiver Clauses in Consumer Contracts: An Analysis of AT&T Mobility, LLC v. Concepcion,” presented at the William S. Sessions American Inn of Court, January 2011 (co-author)
- “What Texas Law Says About Abating Civil Litigation Against A Criminal Indictee During The Pendency of Criminal Proceedings,” The Litigators Blog at http://thelitigatorsblog.com (last visited February 4, 2011)