Branson Rogers is an attorney in the Austin office of Cokinos | Young. His practice primarily focuses on construction law and commercial litigation. Prior to joining the firm, he gained significant litigation experience representing numerous clients in various personal injury cases, including premises liability, product injuries, dangerous animal litigation, trucking, and motor vehicle collisions. He has experience walking clients through all phases of litigation from filing, through discovery, depositions, mediations, and ultimately trial. Additionally, he has negotiated numerous settlements for countless satisfied clients.
Branson received his J.D. from Baylor Law School where he graduated in the Top Ten Percent of his class. During law school, he stayed involved as an Articles Editor for the Law Review and a member of Baylor’s Barrister Society. Additionally, he already began exercising his passion for client representation, becoming a Finalist in the ABA Regional Client Counseling Competition.
- Baylor Law School – J.D., cum laude, 2017
– Law Review, Articles Editor
– Joseph Milton Nance Presidential Full-Tuition Scholarship Recipient
- Texas A&M University – B.A. Political Science & Philosophy, summa cum laude, 2014
– Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society Inductee
– Class of 1956 Student Employee Endowed Award Recipient
Memberships and Affiliations
- Austin Young Lawyers Association
- State Bar of Texas: Litigation Section
- State Bar of Texas (2017)