Anne’s analytical and detail-oriented approach to the law stems from her background in science and mathematics. A native of the Midwest, she obtained her Bachelor of Science in Molecular and Integrative Physiology in 2003 as a Chancellor’s Scholar at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. True to her major, she has always remembered that even the smallest details can have drastic impacts on a case.
Her experience proved useful at Georgetown Law, where she worked as a research assistant in the field of income taxation and edited numerous articles for the Georgetown International Environmental Law Review, earning her Juris Doctorate in 2006.
Anne particularly enjoys tackling and briefing the complex legal questions that are at the heart of construction and insurance litigation. But she also recognizes the importance of and has devoted much of her career to the legal issues impacting every business, including employment discrimination, wage and hour disputes, ethics compliance, and employment eligibility.
- Georgetown University Law Center – J.D., 2006
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign – B.S. Molecular and Integrative Physiology, 2003
- Successfully briefed opposition to appeal filed by insurance carriers in complex multiparty insurance litigation, disposing of notice issues and preserving contractor’s right to recover under policies
- Successfully briefed opposition to summary judgment filed by local government entity in multimillion-dollar construction litigation where main issues included contractual notice requirements, characterization of defects, and entitlement to liquidated damages
- Successfully briefed motion to dismiss indemnity and contribution claims filed against engineer in litigation concerning environmental contamination
Memberships & Affiliations
- American Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Construction Law Section
- D.C. Bar
- Federal Bar Association
- Georgetown Alumni Association
- State Bar of New Jersey
- Bar of the District of Columbia
- United States District Court: The District of New Jersey
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit