Tim Delabar is an attorney in Cokinos | Young’s Dallas Office. Tim’s practice is primarily focused on insurance coverage, commercial litigation, and related appellate matters. His experience includes litigating matters before federal and state courts in Texas and surrounding states as well as on appeals to the Fifth and Tenth Circuit Courts of Appeals, Texas Supreme Court, and numerous intermediate appellate courts in Texas.
Tim received his J.D. from Baylor Law School, where he competed as an advocate in the National Moot Court Competition in Child Welfare & Adoption Law where he made it to the semi-finals. Tim also competed in Baylor Law’s intra-school moot court competition where he made it to the semi-finals and was named a top-10 overall speaker. As an undergrad at Texas Christian University, Tim majored in Political Science.
- Baylor Law School –J.D., 2019
- Texas Christian University –B.S. Political Science, 2015
Memberships & Affiliations
- State Bar of Texas: Appellate, Litigation, and Insurance Sections
- Dallas Bar Association: Appellate, Tort & Insurance Practice, and Trial Skills Sections
- American Bar Association: Litigation, Tort Trial & Insurance Practice, and JD Appellate Judges Conference Sections
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- State Bar of Texas
- United States District Court: Northern, Southern, Eastern and Western Districts of Texas, District of New Mexico, Western District of Oklahoma, Western District of Tennessee
- United States Courts of Appeals of the Fifth and Tenth Circuits