Abigail has defended General Contractors and Subcontractors involving construction defect matters throughout Central and South Texas. She’s also represented defendants regarding commercial disputes, personal injury, premises liability, and product liability matters. Abigail is experienced in all aspects of litigation in federal and state courts and arbitration. In her career, Abigail has gained extensive courtroom experience and successfully briefed, argued motions, and handled depositions and trial preparation.
Before moving to Austin, Texas, in 2020, Abigail practiced law in Edinburg, Texas as a Criminal Defense Attorney, representing clients in various cases ranging from misdemeanors to felonies.
- Michigan State University College of Law – J.D., 2016
- University of Texas at Austin – B.A. Spanish Literature and History, 2012
Memberships & Affiliations
- Austin Young Lawyers Association
- Travis County Women’s Bar Association
- Construction Law Section of the State Bar of Texas
- Texas Bar College
- State Bar of Texas (2017)
- United States District Court: Western District of Texas