Roland is an attorney in the New Jersey office of Cokinos | Young. He obtained his Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from Boston College in 2011. Subsequent to his time in Boston, Roland attended Rutgers School of Law, from which he graduated in 2014.
Roland has significant experience in personal injury matters, including actions involving claims of wrongful death and catastrophic injury. Roland has represented the interests of municipalities, hospitals, contractors, and commercial premises owners in various actions.
Roland also has experience in defending property damage claims and medical malpractice matters, as well as actions involving New York Labor Law and Construction related lawsuits.
- Rutgers School of Law – J.D., 2014
- Boston College – B.A. Political Science, Comparative Politics, 2011
Recognitions & Distinctions
- Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch 2024- Litigation – Construction
- Obtained summary judgment on behalf of hospital client regarding defense of hospital and physician regarding matter involving claims of medical malpractice and vicarious liability.
- Obtained summary judgment on behalf of municipal client in personal injury matter involving claims of negligence and gross negligence against a New York Fire District.
- Obtained dismissals of multiple matters on procedural grounds.
Memberships & Affiliations
- New York State Bar Association
- State Bar of New York
- United States District Court: Southern District of New York