Costa Economides’ practice focuses primarily on construction, civil litigation and insurance defense. He has experience handling multi-party personal injury lawsuits, subrogation claims, and construction cases. Costa received his bachelor’s degree in Economics, with a minor in business administration, from Texas A&M University in 2016. He earned his law degree from South Texas College of Law in 2020.
Recognitions & Distinctions
- Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch 2024- Construction Law
- South Texas College of Law – J.D., 2020
- Texas A&M University – B.S. Economics, 2016
- State Bar of Texas (2020)
- Active member of Annunciation Greek Orthodox Cathedral