Kevin Moczygemba helps clients in commercial litigation and in the defense of serious personal injury cases. He has extensive experience handling matters involving breach of contract, construction defect, fraud, and other business torts, mechanics liens, and personal injury.
Kevin also has significant experience working with government contracts. After law school, he served as a Presidential Management Fellow with the U.S. Air Force Space and Missile System Center where he gained invaluable insights into the government’s contracting process. Subsequently, Kevin served as an Assistant Attorney General with the Texas Attorney General’s Office where he brought cases against government contractors for fraud, kickbacks, and other regulatory violations.
Kevin was born and raised in San Antonio. He proudly served in the United States Army as an infantryman and twice deployed to Iraq before becoming an attorney. This experience taught him there is no substitute for careful planning and extensive preparation.
- St. Mary’s University School of Law – J.D., 2011
– First Place and Best Speaker, Larry G. Hyden Mock Trial Tournament
- University of Texas at Austin – B.A, 2002
Recognitions and Distinctions
- Presidential Management Fellow, U.S. Air Force Space & Missile Systems Center
- Past Co-Chair, American Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division Health Law Committee
- Past Vice Chair, American Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division Health Law Committee
Memberships and Affiliations
- San Antonio Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas: Construction Law Section
- State Bar of Texas: Litigation Section
- State Bar of Texas
- United States District Courts: Eastern, Southern & Western Districts of Texas
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit