Jacqulyn P. Jandrucko is an experienced litigation attorney who thinks outside of the box to achieve excellent results for her clients. She has successfully handled a large swath of cases including: construction defects in both commercial and residential buildings; premises liability; products liability; transportation claims, including trucking, transportation network companies, and dram shop related accidents; insurance coverage; professional liability; catastrophic injury; insurance defense; complex business disputes; and multi-district litigation.
Jacqulyn studied communications at the University of Texas at Austin and earned her Bachelor of Science degree in Radio-Television- Film. After working both in front of and behind the camera, she decided to bring her public speaking, interpersonal skills, and presentation abilities to the ardent representation of clients in litigation.
Jacqulyn began her legal career while still attending law school; first as an intern for the Harris County District Attorney’s Office and then, as a law clerk for a multi-district and class-action litigation firm. Since earning her Doctor of Jurisprudence from the University of Houston, Jacqulyn has litigated in every stage of a case from pre-suit demands through trial and appeal. Jacqulyn’s careful preparation and candid guidance of her clients as they navigate the legal process provide successful results.
- University of Houston Law Center – J.D., 2009
- University of Texas – B.S. Radio-Television-Film, 2003
- Represented general contractor in residential construction dispute securing a settlement for pennies on the dollar after successful pre-trial rulings.
- Obtained summary dismissal on behalf of a transportation network company that was affirmed on appeal and set legal standard in Texas.
- Represented national insurance company in first party claims of property damage related to hail, hurricane, and other storm damage. Experienced in drafting coverage opinions and defending against allegation of underpaid claims.
- Defended manufacturers of various products including compressed air and processing equipment, traffic barriers, skin care, and hair care.
- Secured dismissal of wrongful death action claiming negligent security against property owner.
Memberships & Affiliations
- State Bar of Texas
- State Bar of Texas (2009)
- United States District Court: Northern, Eastern, Southern & Western Districts of Texas