Michael Hiddemen has extensive experience handling complex commercial and construction litigation matters. Michael regularly represents general contractors, subcontractors, material suppliers and design professionals in all types of construction matters and disputes including payment disputes, performance disputes, construction defects, design deficiencies, and delay claims. Michael also represents owners, developers, landlords and tenants in commercial real-estate matters and disputes. Michael also represents insurance companies and policyholders in first- and third-party insurance matters and coverage disputes involving property and casualty claims.
Memberships & Affiliations
- San Antonio Bar Association
- SABA Construction Law Section
- State Bar of Texas Construction Law Section
- State Bar of Texas Litigation Law Section
- Texas Association of Defense Counsel
- Associated Builders and Contractors
- Associated General Contractors
- Institute for Leadership in Capital Projects
- St. Mary’s University School of Law – J.D.
- Texas State University – B.A.
- State Bar of Texas
- United States District Court for the Western District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas