Parker Fauntleroy is an experienced litigator and trial counselor whose practice primarily focuses on working with companies involved in catastrophic claims and complex disputes in Commercial Construction, Oil and Gas, Electrical, Communication and Gas Utilities, and Trucking Industries. Parker operates from a philosophy that protecting the client’s brand and business relationships is one of the most critical components of his work. He serves as a trusted advisor to clients; protecting and advancing their interests and bringing peace of mind on critical issues that might otherwise keep business owners up at night. Parker places great emphasis on acquiring an in-depth understanding of the client’s business model, and he develops expertise in the client’s particular business sector in order to marry industry know-how with optimal service. With this knowledge, Parker develops reasonable, practical and often unique solutions to his clients’ problems. Parker is a forward thinker, and he provides proactive assistance to guard against future issues and protect the viability and productivity of the business.
Parker is described by his clients as steadfast, tenacious, conscientious, creative, and committed. He has significant and successful experience resolving matters through skillful negotiations, both pre-suit and during litigation. Parker’s reputation is well known, and he has successfully tried numerous cases to verdict, providing his clients the trial option when required.
Parker is firmly committed to helping shape the legal minds of the future, and he gives back to the community by sharing his wisdom and expertise. He has taught as an Adjunct Professor for Civil Trial Advocacy at South Texas College of Law, and he has presented at a multitude of seminars and conferences.
Recognitions & Distinctions
- Named by Best Lawyers as one of the 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, & 2021 Best Lawyers in America for Personal Injury Litigation / Defendant
- AV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell peer review ratings, the highest rating possible.
Memberships & Affiliations
- Houston Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas
- J.D., South Texas College of Law, 1994
– Order of the Barristers
– Order of Lytae
- B.B.A., Univeristy of Texas at Austin, 1987
- State Bar of Texas
- United States District Court: Southern, Western and Northern Districts of Texas
Practice Areas and Casework
- Catastrophic Claim Litigation
- Trucking/Auto Liability
- Litigation Electrical, Communication & Gas Utility Construction Litigation
- Product Liability Litigation
- Commercial Construction Litigation
- Pipeline Litigation
- Personal Injury Defense Litigation
- Commercial Litigation