Amy Rauch is an associate in the Dallas office of Cokinos | Young. Amy’s practice focuses primarily on insurance coverage issues. She graduated cum laude from the Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, where she served as an Articles Editor for the SMU Law Review.
Memberships & Affiliations
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Young Lawyers Association
- State Bar of Texas: Construction Law Section and Insurance Law Section
- Southern Methodist University, Dedman School of Law – J.D., Cum Laude, 2015
- Ohio State University – B.A., Magna Cum Laude, 2007
- State Bar of Texas
- United States Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- United States District Courts, Northern, Southern, and Western Districts of Texas
- Developed arguments and acted as primary briefing attorney on lawsuit against carrier that denied coverage under client’s first-party property policy for Hurricane Harvey loss. Case resulted in seven figure settlement for client.