Katie Nash is an associate in the Houston office of Cokinos | Young, where she is a member of the Corporate & Real Estate Transactions practice group. Katie’s practice primarily focuses on corporate governance, private equity matters, mergers and acquisitions, and the ongoing general representation to clients regarding businesses of all types, where she advises on all aspects of the corporate life cycle from formation to growth, reorganization, restructuring, and finally to winding up. Katie also represents clients in commercial and residential real estate transactions, debt and equity financing, employment issues, complex business contract negotiations and related transactional matters.
Memberships & Affiliations
- Houston Bar Association
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- Texas Exes
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, J.D., 2013
- Editorial Board, Mary’s Law Journal, Volume 44
- University of Texas, B.A. English, 2009
- State Bar of Texas
- Represented various clients in the formation of limited liability corporations, nonprofit corporations, and other corporate entities.
- Represented various clients in asset and equity acquisitions and sales
- Represented client as seller of company assets for $4.5 million
- Represented client as purchaser in a joint venture buyout for $15 million
- Represented various in preparation of financing documents
- Prepared and revised proprietary forms for clients for the leasing and acquisition of real property
- Represented both landlords and tenants in drafting and negotiation various lease spaces