Jade Misenhimer is a commercial litigation associate in the San Antonio office of Cokinos | Young. Jade graduated cum laude from St. Mary’s University School of Law. During law school, Jade served as an Associate Editor for The Scholar: St. Mary’s Law Review on Race and Social Justice, in which she was also published. Jade also competed on St. Mary’s National Moot Court Team, where she and her team won the Mack Kidd Administrative Law Moot Court Competition and she was named Best Oralist. Jade also won various brief writing awards in her time on the team. During law school, Jade also served as President of the Juvenile Jurisprudence Association, a Peer Court program that focuses on reformative justice for underprivileged teens through constructive sentencing.
- Mary’s University School of Law, J.D. – cum laude, 2023
- Texas A&M University – Corpus Christi, B.A., Political Science, 2019
Recognitions & Distinctions
- Graduated Cum Laude from St. Mary’s University School of Law.
- Mack Kidd Administrative Law Moot Court Competition, Champion (2021)
- Mack Kidd Administrative Law Moot Court Competition, Best Oralist (2021)
- National Online Moot Court Competition, Best Runner-Up Brief (2022)
- Judicial Intern to the Honorable David S. Morales, U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- Innocent Until Proven Incompetent, 25 Scholar: St. Mary’s L. Rev. on Rac. & Soc. Just. (2023) (forthcoming publication).
- San Antonio Stock Show & Rodeo, Go Rodeo Committee Volunteer
- State Bar of Texas