Stan Curry has over 30 years of experience as civil trial lawyer focusing on construction, environmental, employment, and general civil litigation. Stan has represented general contractors, subcontractors, specialty contractors, owners, developers, public agencies, architects, engineers, and heavy highway, involving public and private projects (commercial, industrial, and institutional). He handles disputes related to differing site conditions, delays, design and construction defects, as well as surety bond issues. Stan has tried over 40 construction cases in court and he has also acted as an arbitrator and mediator in numerous construction disputes.
Recognitions & Distinctions
- AV rated by Martindale-Hubbell peer review ratings, the highest rating possible.
Memberships & Affiliations
- San Antonio Bar Association -Construction Law Section, Past Chair
- State Bar of Texas – Construction Law Section
- Texas Bar Foundation – Life Fellow
- Associated Builders and Contractors
- Associated General Contractors
- Baylor University – J.D., 1972
- Baylor University – B.A., 1969
- State Bar of Texas
- United States District Court: Northern, Southern, Eastern and Western Districts of Texas
- United States Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- United States Court of Federal Claims
- United States Supreme Court