Cody Graham is a trial lawyer and associate attorney in the San Antonio office of Cokinos | Young. Cody has extensive experience in defending against construction defect claims, trucking accident suits, workplace injury claims, and general business disputes. Prior to joining Cokinos | Young, Cody focused his practice on the pursuit of subrogation claims involving residential and commercial property losses involving millions of dollars in dispute. In his subrogation practice, Cody was lead counsel on a multitude of suits asserting faulty construction, installation errors, and products defect liability. Cody has tried over a dozen cases in state court and through arbitration, including first-chair jury trial experience. In addition, Cody has appellate experience including the submission of briefings up to the Texas Supreme Court.
Cody is a San Antonio native and attended the University of Texas at Austin, where he received a degree in economics and was honored as a University College Scholar. He then attended Penn State University to obtain his Juris Doctor. Throughout law school, Cody was elected three times to serve in the Student Bar Association, acting as Chair of the Honor Code Committee in his final year. Cody also competed as an advocate, brief writer, and coach in the internationally-recognized Philip C. Jessup International Moot Court Competition, which holds proceedings before a simulated International Court of Justice on a variety of foreign policy issues.
- Penn State Law, J.D. (2013)
- University of Texas at Austin, B.A. in Economics, University College Scholar (2009)
- State Bar of Texas (2013)
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas (2017)
Memberships & Admissions
- State Bar of Texas
- San Antonio Young Lawyers Association
- Board of Directors (2016-2018)
- San Antonio Bar Association
Recognitions & Distinctions
- Cody is honored to have been selected by his peers in Scene in S.A. Magazine as one of the “Best Lawyers in San Antonio” for 2015, 2016, 2018, and 2019.