Alec Dudley is an associate attorney in the San Antonio office of Cokinos | Young. He focuses his practice on construction law and commercial litigation. Alec graduated magna cum laudefrom St. Mary’s University School of Law in the top five percent of his class. During law school Alec also served as the Managing Executive Editor for the St. Mary’s Law Journal and interned for Chief Justice Sandee B. Marion of the Texas Fourth Court of Appeals.
Memberships & Affiliations
- Texas Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas: Construction section
- San Antonio Young Lawyer’s Association
- St. Mary’s University School of Law –J.D., Magna Cum Laude, 2018
- Phi Delta Phi International Legal Honor Society
- The John M. Harlan Society
- Managing Executive Editor, St. Mary’s Law Journal, 2017-2018.
- St. Mary’s University – B.A., Summa Cum Laude, 2014
- State Bar of Texas