Michael Reyna is an associate attorney in the Houston office of Cokinos | Young, where he is a member of the Corporate & Real Estate Transactions practice group.
Michael’s practice areas include corporate law, mergers & acquisitions, real estate, finance, emerging companies, and commercial transactions. Michael has a broad range of experience, including the formation and ongoing representation of corporations and limited liability companies, the representation of buyers and sellers in the purchase and sale of commercial real estate, and the representation of landlords and tenants in commercial leasing transactions.
- University of Houston Law Center, J.D., 2018
- University of Texas at San Antonio, B.A. Political Science, 2015
- Represented a major Texas full-service waste collection company and its affiliates in a large scale sale of substantially all of its assets.
- Represented a renowned North American heavy equipment dealer group in its acquisition of office, industrial, and development properties in Texas.
- Represented a Central Texas construction company in the acquisition (stock purchase) of a general commercial construction corporation.
- Represented an industrial and consumer chemical company in the acquisition of substantially all of the assets of a competing chemical company.
- Represented client in the sale of its Rosemount, Minnesota industrial warehouse and office for $10 million.