Katelyn D. Hoelscher is a commercial litigation associate in the San Antonio office of Cokinos | Young. Being raised on her family’s cotton farm in West Texas, along with her prior work experience in commercial real estate valuation and oil and gas, Katelyn brings a unique background to the firm and understands the importance of understanding each client’s individual needs.
Katelyn graduated cum laude from St. Mary’s University School of Law in May 2023. During law school, Katelyn competed on St. Mary’s National Moot Court Team as an oral advocate and brief writer. Katelyn was also elected to serve in the St. Mary’s Student Bar Association.
- Mary’s University School of Law, J.D.— cum laude, 2023
- Phi Delta Phi International Legal Honor Society
- Texas A&M University, M.S.— 2016
- Texas A&M University, B.S.— 2014
- Katelyn is interested in exploring opportunities with the San Antonio Stock Show and Rodeo and Livestock Exposition to help with the further development of Texas youth.
Memberships & Affiliations
- Texas Association of Defense Counsel
- State Bar of Texas