Graham Quinn is an attorney in the Houston office of Cokinos | Young. His practice primarily focuses on construction law and commercial litigation, representing residential, commercial, and industrial construction clients. Graham received his J.D. from South Texas College of Law Houston in May of 2021. While in law school, Graham served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Richard Hightower, Justice, of the First Court of Appeals of Texas. Graham received his B.B.A. in Management from Texas Tech University in May of 2018.
- South Texas College of Law Houston – J.D., 2021
- Texas Tech University – B.B.A., 2018
- Judicial Intern for the Honorable Richard Hightower, Justice, First Court of Appeals of Texas
- For the Good of the Game: The Role and Authority of the Commissioner of Baseball During the Sport’s Biggest Scandal, 24 U. Denv. Sports & Ent. L.J. 109 (Spring 2021).
Memberships & Affiliations
- Texas Bar Association: Construction Law Section
- State Bar of Texas